Book your Cleaning Roster dates in advance via our Booking Link
Parents will be able to:
- Choose their own cleaning dates;
- Cancel and reschedule their own cleaning dates;
- Select as many or few cleaning duties as they wish to do in a year.
How will this work?
- Families are asked to fulfil cleaning roster duties each year (or make payment in lieu).
- All families will be billed for annual cleaning sessions in advance. (eg. 4 sessions x$50 = $200.)
- Whenever families do a cleaning session (always on a Tuesday or Friday), they will be credited back $50.
How Do I Book Cleaning Dates?
- Go to the Booking Link. This is also available on Skoolbag under “Notices”.
- Choose your preferred date range and cleaning area.
- Once you have booked a session, you will be sent a confirmation email of your area and date.
- You may book as many sessions as you like in advance, in any term.
- Watch our brief YouTube clip for a demonstration of making and cancelling a booking.
How Do I Cancel a Cleaning Date?
- You will need to click the Unsubscribe button on the email you receive for that cleaning booking.
- If you do more than your invoiced cleaning sessions, you will continue to be credited an extra $50 to your tuition account for each time you clean.
- If you need to cancel a cleaning session you have booked, please do this at least 12-24 hours in advance. Bookings cancelled at very short notice may incur a cancellation levy.
- If you are able to do a cleaning at short notice, please check the online booking system each Tuesday morning/Friday morning to see what sessions are still available.