Book your Cleaning Roster dates in advance via our Booking Link
Parents will be able to:
- Choose their own cleaning dates;
- Cancel and reschedule their own cleaning dates;
- Select as many or few cleaning duties as they wish to do in a year.
How will this work?
- Families are asked to fulfil cleaning roster duties each year (or make payment in lieu).
- All families will be billed for annual cleaning sessions in advance. (eg. 4 sessions x$50 = $200.)
- Whenever families do a cleaning session (always on a Tuesday or Friday), they will be credited back $50.
How Do I Book Cleaning Dates?
- Go to the Booking Link.
- Choose your preferred date range and Cleaning Area.
- If you cannot see any vacancies available, change the Cleaning Area and search again.
- Once you have booked a session, you will be sent a confirmation email of your area and date.
- You may book as many sessions as you like in advance, in any term.
- Watch our brief YouTube clip for a demonstration of making and cancelling a booking.
How Do I Cancel a Cleaning Date?
- You will need to click the Unsubscribe button on the email you receive for that cleaning booking.
- If you do more than your invoiced cleaning sessions, you will continue to be credited an extra $50 to your tuition account for each time you clean. However, extra duties may only be booked on the day (ie. Tue or Fri morning after 9am) where vacancies remain.
- If you need to cancel a cleaning session you have booked, please do this at least 12-24 hours in advance. Bookings cancelled at very short notice may incur a cancellation levy.
- If you are able to do a cleaning at short notice, please check the online booking system each Tuesday morning/Friday morning to see what sessions are still available.
SAGENDA Privacy Notice:
SAGENDA is a free online booking system. SAGENDA has advised us that customer information is stored in their database for booking purposes only, and not used for marketing and selling. Your data provided to SAGENDA is used only for sending you booking confirmation/cancellation information. It is not sold or passed on to 3rd parties. For more information please go to: https://www.sagenda.com/ .