Click to see current teaching positions available.
Positions Available: Starting Term 1, 2021 – Primary Teachers (full- or part-time considered).
Positions Available: Casual Relief Teachers – apply using documents below
Download application form for all teaching roles.
Download application form for support staff roles.
General Information for Applications
The applicants are expected to:
* Be a committed Christian who is a member of, and actively involved in, a local Protestant Church.
* Be part of a staff team that seeks to honour God in all that it does.
* Value a direct instruction approach to education.
* Have a commitment to educational excellence and be passionate about Christian Education.
* Contribute to the life of the School community.
* Be a good model of personal dress, manner, language, humility and humour.
* [For teachers] Hold a 4 year Bachelor of Education degree (or equivalent).
* [For teachers] Obtain and/or maintain Teacher Registration with the ACT Teacher Quality Institute (TQI). See www.tqi.act.edu.au
* Obtain and/or maintain the ACT Working With Vulnerable People registration.
NOTE: An appreciation of an intensive phonics-based language program (eg. Spalding) is highly desirable. Training will be provided if required for Primary teachers.
For further information, please contact Mr Martin Keast by email (see details below) or by telephone (02-6294 2455).
Application forms & other documents
Letter to Applicants:
For further details, please contact the Principal:
Mr Martin Keast
Covenant Christian School
PO Box 1067
TUGGERANONG ACT 2901
Telephone: (02) 6294 2455
Fax: (02) 6294 2456
E-mail: admin @ covenant.act.edu.au (without the spaces before/after @ symbol)