Click to see current teaching positions available.
Part-time Early Childhood Teacher to commence Term 2, 2021 – Applications close March 28, 2021
Positions Available: Casual Relief Teachers – apply using documents below
Download application form for all teaching roles.
Download application form for support staff roles.
General Information for Applications
The applicants are expected to:
* Be a committed Christian who is a member of, and actively involved in, a local Protestant Church.
* Be part of a staff team that seeks to honour God in all that it does.
* Value a direct instruction approach to education.
* Have a commitment to educational excellence and be passionate about Christian Education.
* Contribute to the life of the School community.
* Be a good model of personal dress, manner, language, humility and humour.
* [For teachers] Hold a 4 year Bachelor of Education degree (or equivalent).
* [For teachers] Obtain and/or maintain Teacher Registration with the ACT Teacher Quality Institute (TQI). See www.tqi.act.edu.au
* Obtain and/or maintain the ACT Working With Vulnerable People registration.
NOTE: An appreciation of an intensive phonics-based language program (eg. Spalding / LEMPhonics) is highly desirable. Training will be provided if required for Primary teachers.
For further information, please contact Mr Martin Keast by email (see details below) or by telephone (02-6294 2455).
Application forms & other documents
Letter to Applicants:
For further details, please contact the Principal:
Mr Martin Keast
Covenant Christian School
PO Box 1067
TUGGERANONG ACT 2901
Telephone: (02) 6294 2455
Fax: (02) 6294 2456
E-mail: admin @ covenant.act.edu.au (without the spaces before/after @ symbol)