Ready to take the plunge?
The Enrolment process is straightforward:
- Read our Statement of Faith and the Supporting Statement
- Complete the Enrolment Application Form via the online enrolment portal
- Submit it to the office, along with a non-refundable application fee of $75 / application ($150 for 2 or more).
- Receive a receipt advice within one week.
- Arrange an enrolment interview with the school with both parents and the child.
- Receive written advice on your application’s outcome.
Covenant welcomes applications from all families!
Please view the Covenant Prospectus Booklet 2021
For more information phone (02) 6294 2455 to arrange a school tour immediately.
We welcome enquiries and an opportunity to talk about how Covenant Christian School might fit into your family’s education plans.
Quick enrolment statistics:
We currently have ~200 students on site from Preschool to Year 10. There is just one class/grade (currently no composite classes) and the average number of students per class is 17 (across Years K-10). Two classes are nearing capacity at present: Kindergarten and Year 8. There are now openings for enrolments in all classes for 2022, with the decision very recently made to open up another Year 7 class due to the high demand.
Where are we?
We think our location is pretty special! Located on 6.6 hectares (16 acres) of land at the northern end of Gordon in south Canberra, we are surrounded by beautiful bush land, where kangaroos frequent our grounds in the early morning and late afternoon. With plenty of space around us, and not too close to residential homes and shops, it presents a very safe place for students.
- Library precinct
- Science laboratory for Science – covering biology, chemistry and physics
- Computing facilities – Chromebooks and Chromeboxes
- Six bay kitchen for Food Technology classes
- Technology areas for Industrial Design & Electronics
- Extensive outdoor hard court area
- New Covered Outdoor Learning Area (COLA)
- Grassed playing area and playground equipment
- Onsite Uniform Shop
- Full student accident insurance
- School banking
- Music tuition onsite through private tutors (instrumental)
- Kindergarten health checks
- Immunizations (subject to parental consent)
- After school Art Club (Secondary)
- Annual swimming lessons for all Primary students
- Optional participation in ICAS (International Competitions & Assessments)