Base Fees 2024 (Tuition Only) *
|Students||Dollars per term||Dollars per week|
Generous Sibling Discounts (Years K-10)
Preschool Fees for 2024: $84 per day. Child Care Subsidy (CCS) applies for eligible families, with only the gap fee payable.
Discounts on full fees: The following discounts are offered in relation to the 2024 tuition fees:
- 4.0% – if all of the tuition fees are paid by the end of the first week of Term 1.
- 2.0% – if half of the tuition fees are paid by the end of the first week of Terms 1 or 3.
- Low to moderate income families: see Fee Calculator further below.
|Others Fees & Levies|
|Capital Levy (not tax deductible) – per family||130||per term|
|Working Bee Levy (only payable if duty not completed) – per family||220||per annum|
|Swimming Lessons (external provider)||115||per annum|
|Camp (Years 7-10)||500||per annum|
|Year 10 Special Excursion||500||per annum|
|Distance Education – ICT or Language Elective (Years 9-10)||340||per annum|
|Band A (Years 9-10 Elective)||180||per semester|
|Band B (Years 9-10 Elective)||75||per semester|
|Band C (Years 9-10 Elective)||40||per semester|
- There are four terms in a year.
- Recommended Building Fund contribution is $50 per family per term (tax deductible).
- The tuition fees cover virtually all costs eg. text books, exercise books, excursions (except swimming lessons and overnight camps).
Tuition fees for lower income families
Families on low to moderate taxable incomes (less than $128,300pa) should refer to the Tuition Fees Calculator below to find out the fee level relevant to their income. Families who are eligible for a discount should supply a copy of the most recent Notice of Assessment and Income Statement (from the MyGov website) for each parent to verify eligibility. The latter document is required to ascertain if any salary is being salary sacrificed to reduce taxable income. For further queries, please contact the Business Manager via the Contact page.