Tuition Fees – International Students
COVENANT CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
CRICOS No. 02943C
SCHEDULE OF TUITION FEES – 2023
Background: The Covenant Christian School Council sets the annual tuition fees which are operational as of the first day of Term 1. Tuition fees are essential for the day-to-day operation of the School and are payable no later than the first week of each term.
Payments: Invoices are forwarded to families at the beginning of Term 1. Families may pay the tuition fees using any of the following options (in order of preference):
i) Direct debiting – payments are withdrawn on a weekly or fortnightly or monthly basis from their nominated account (no bank charges to parents).
ii) Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – payments made by parents from their bank account directly to the School’s bank account. The School’s bank details may be obtained from the Office.
iii) Presenting cash payments to the Office Secretary in person so that the money can be receipted in their presence.
|Students||Dollars per Term (Aust.$)||Dollars per Year (Aust.$)|
|1 Primary + 1 Secondary||6,000||24,000|
|2 Primary + 1 Secondary||8,250||33,000|
|1 Primary + 2 Secondary||8,750||35,000|
|2 Primary + 2 Secondary||10,500||42,000|
A compulsory capital levy of $125 per term (per family) is in addition to the above (not tax deductible).
Recommended Building Fund contribution is $50 per family per term (tax deductible for Australia residents).
Notes – There are four terms in a year.
– The full term’s fees must be paid prior to the commencement of each school term.
– In the case of late payments, a fee may be levied.
– In cases of genuine financial need, a tuition fee subsidy may be granted.
– The tuition fees cover virtually all costs eg. text books, exercise books, excursions < $50 (not swimming lessons or overnight camps).
– Primary students are expected to participate in 5 hours of swimming lessons at a cost of ~$110.
– Secondary students are expected to participate in a three day camp at a cost of ~$500.
– The Years 9-10 elective subjects attract a subject levy varying from $50 to $200/semester.
– One term’s fees must be paid prior to the commencement of each school term.
– Students enrolled for longer than one term must pay a refundable bond of a term’s tuition fees – payable when the family leaves the School.
If there are any questions about the fee structure or ability to pay under the terms requested, please contact the Business Manager, Mr Tim James, via email (see Contact page) or by phone on (+61 2) 6294 2455.