Ready to take the plunge?
The Enrolment process is straightforward:
- Complete the Enrolment Form.
- Submit it to the office, along with a non-refundable application fee of $75 / application ($150 for 2 or more).
- Receive a receipt advice within one week.
- Arrange an enrolment interview with the school.
- Receive written advice on your application’s outcome.
Covenant welcomes applications from all families!
Please view the following documents which provide further information about Covenant:
For more information contact us here, or phone 6294 2455 to arrange a school tour immediately.
We welcome enquiries and an opportunity to talk about how Covenant Christian School might fit into your family’s education plans.
Where are we?
We think our location is pretty special! Located on 6.6 hectares (16 acres) of land at the northern end of Gordon in south Canberra, we are surrounded by beautiful bush land, where kangaroos frequent our grounds in the early morning and late afternoon. With plenty of space around us, and not too close to residential homes and shops, it presents a very safe place for students.
- Library precinct
- Science laboratory for Science – covering biology, chemistry and physics
- Computing facilities – both thin-client and traditional PCs
- Six bay kitchen for Food Technology classes
- Technology areas for Industrial Design & Electronics
- Extensive outdoor hard court area
- Grassed playing area and playground equipment
- Onsite Uniform Shop
- School banking
- Music tuition onsite through private tutors (instrumental)
- Kindergarten health checks
- Immunizations (subject to parental consent)
- After school Art Club (Secondary)
- Annual swimming lessons for all Primary students
- Optional participation in ICAS (International Competitions & Assessments)